Most Frequently Asked
Are honestbee prices higher than in-store?
You pay the actual in-store price when you shop at stores that carry the label “Same price as in store”.
If the price displayed on our website and mobile apps is higher or lower than at the store at the time of shopping, we adjust your final receipt to match the in-store price that you would have paid yourself.
It means that, on top of the promotions we offer on honestbee, you also enjoy in-store promotions. Our shoppers are trained to look out for them so you can benefit from even bigger savings.
Why can’t I find my address on honestbee?
honestbee currently serves only Bangkok areas. Please try entering just your building or street name, omitting the rest of the address.
Why haven’t I received order confirmation/final receipt?
We send you the order confirmation immediately after you have placed an order. Occasionally emails end up in the junk/spam folder. Take a look there.
To make sure we charge you the correct in-store price, we take time to double check your final receipt. We aim to send you your receipt 15 minutes after you have received your delivery. Occasionally, there might be a delay. However, rest assured, you will get your final receipt within 48 hours of delivery.
How do I use a reward?
- Log in to your honestbee account.
- Once you have finished selecting items, click the cart icon.
- You will have a chance to review your order. Once you have done that, click Check Out.
- Scroll down. You will see the Enter Reward Code field after Payment.
- Enter the reward code and click Apply or select from rewards available to in your rewards wallet.
- If the reward you want to use has a minimum spend, you need to meet it to redeem the reward. Minimum spend is the Subtotal of your order. The concierge fee is not included in the minimum spend. Learn more
Why are items missing from my order?
Although our goal is to fulfil every order, sometimes we find out an item is out of stock only when our concierge shopper is doing your shopping at the actual store near to you.
If an item is missing from your order, please check your final receipt (usually sent within 15 minutes). You will be able to see the out of stock items there. If an item is shown as delivered but you haven’t received it, please contact us.
What happens if an item is out of stock?
At most stores you can select a substitute after you’ve added an item to cart. Or you can let your shopper contact you from the store to suggest a substitute similar in price and quantity to your original choice. If your shopper can’t reach you, we won’t buy the substitute.
Some stores currently don’t offer substitutes or offer one of the options—”Let shopper suggest” or “Choose a substitute now”. Just click on a product to see which option is available.
If you choose not to substitute, or if your preferred substitute is not available, we'll remove the item and adjust your final receipt accordingly.
How does honestbee refund charges for out of stock items?
Your card is only charged after you receive your delivery. If an item is out of stock, your receipt is adjusted before we make deductions.
What is a substitute?
A substitute is what we will buy if your original item of choice is out of stock. Some stores currently don’t offer substitutes or offer one of the options—”Let shopper suggest” or “Choose a substitute now”. Just click on a product to see which option is available.
How do I leave instructions for my concierge shopper?
Our trained concierge shoppers always carefully choose items to make sure you get fresh, good quality produce. If you want to leave more specific instructions, for example, “Please ask the butcher to grind my meat coarsely,”, you can do it after you add an item to your cart in the “Add instructions” box.
What is a Reward Code?
A reward code is an exclusive discount code which you can avail on your purchase. These codes vary from offer to offer. To find out about the latest offers, check our Facebook page, Line, website or mobile apps.
- From time to time honestbee Thailand generates reward codes. You can find these on the website and mobile applications. Please make sure to apply the reward code before placing the order as we are not able to apply it for you once it has been placed.
- There may be multiple rewards available at any given time but do remember that you can apply one reward code to your order. It is not possible to apply two or more reward codes to an order.
- A reward code can be used once per address per user.
- Reward codes cannot be applied to orders that contain alcoholic beverages and infant formula (stage 1-2).
- Some reward codes are store or product specific and may be only applicable for certain addresses/areas.